CMR Benefits Group is a Single-Source Provider for All Your Employee Benefits Needs
We embrace communication and collaboration with our clients and business partners in an environment that values dedication, accountability and leadership as the hallmark of our superior customer service.
We take pride in loyal and long lasting business relationships that evolve in sync with each client’s changing needs. CMR Benefits Group is dedicated to distinguished service – we are your strategic partner in all of your employee benefit needs.
In today’s complicated benefits landscape, you need a partner who is independent, innovative, and possesses the expertise you need.
CMR Benefits Group – Your link to personalizing workplace benefits.
One Mission: Protecting Your Peace of Mind and Your Bottom Line
Founded in 1998, CMR Benefits Group provides a comprehensive range of benefit services and innovative solutions to assist our clients in developing strategies that maximize financial performance and effectively manage risk.
Our strategy includes providing optimum plan designs, appropriate funding arrangements, and best in class vendors.
We deliver customized employee benefits solutions that are in line with what works and what doesn’t in today’s challenging and ever-changing environment of benefits administration.
A Partner That Provides Strategic Solutions Customized for Your Needs
- We serve your interests efficiently, without compromise.
- We employ a “holistic approach” for each plan analysis. By analyzing your program as a coordinated whole, we can assess its ability to meet employee needs and manage loss exposures within the company’s overall compensation goals and cost parameters.
- Our team of dedicated and licensed professionals work to maintain an extraordinary level of customer service. It’s not just about returning your call…it’s about returning your call with the answer you need.
- We have a proven record and excellent client retention.
Colleen Roos is (Managing Director/Principal) and Founder of CMR Benefits Group, Inc., established in 1998, provides a full range of brokerage services specializing in Employee Benefits. Colleen’s work-life began with her Bachelor’s degree in Hospital and Health Care Administration. Shortly thereafter, became a Vice President at a large Chicagoland Benefits Agency responsible for Client Relations. This role evolved to working closely with Underwriters and developing health plan renewals for Employer Sponsored benefits. Colleen’s attention to detail and analyzing of risk is critical to the successful implementation of employer group benefits. One of her core values is to partner with her clients by providing ongoing assistance, consultation and superior service that will control insurance expenses and choosing the best plan to fit a company’s needs and promote healthcare consumerism.
Get Out From Behind the Eight Ball
At CMR Benefits Group, we understand the challenges that shape today’s business environment.
Right now, clients need comprehensive, integrated benefits solutions designed and delivered by people who understand your company culture and business objective. We bring both strategic and tactical solutions to the clients we serve.
CMR will structure your benefits program so that it is transformed from a drain on your bottom line to an asset that contributes to profitability.
Our Client Partnership Includes:
- Transparent Process
- Focus on Data Analysis to Deliver Quantitative Results
- Collaborative Decisions
- Formal Ongoing Plan Performance Review Process
- CMR Service Plan Contract
- Strategic Plan Consulting
- Professional Benefits Communication Support
- Risk Management Programs
- HR Support
The Right Advisors for Right Now.
Our Service Plan
CMR Service Plan Contract
- Guarantees delivery of professional customer support by a highly experienced and licensed staff.
- Establishes clear expectations and provides quantifiable ways to measure success.
Our foundation is built upon our ability to provide personalized service and a high level of industry expertise to our clients.
Join Our Team
We value the contributions of our Associates, and believe they are responsible for our success. We appreciate that their achievement is a direct reflection of a working environment that supports professional growth and innovation. Our Associates come from a variety of backgrounds, including: human resources consulting, health care administration, development, support services, legal, and information technology. Their diverse backgrounds are the foundation of CMR Benefits Group commitment to innovative thinking.
How to Apply
Send resume to:
CMR Benefits Group
Attn: Human Resources
475 W. Terra Cotta Avenue, Suite F
Crystal Lake, IL 60014