The Right Products and Services for Right Now
We will constantly introduce our clients to new benefit concepts and industry solutions to ensure we successfully meet their financial and business objectives.
Online Shopping for Insurance Benefits Made Simple
An ONLINE STORE, also referred to as an “Exchange”, is where consumers can purchase benefits. Exchanges offer multiple options of health insurance plans, and may offer other benefits such as dental, vision, life, and disability. Exchanges that are “private” are run by industry, while “public” exchanges are run by the government. The Affordable Care Act (aka “ACA”, “Health Care Reform” or “Obamacare”) was passed by Congress in 2010 and is being phased in over the next few years. It is expected to reduce the number of people without health insurance by providing people with incentives and options to buy insurance.
Major Components of the Affordable Care Act include:
- Expanding eligibility for Medicaid
- Providing tax credits that make insurance more affordable for those who qualify and providing penalties for those who choose not to purchase insurance;
- Guaranteeing access to coverage regardless of pre-existing health conditions;
- Establishing government-run health insurance exchanges for individual insurance.
CMR Benefits is dedicated to helping consumers figure out how to make Healthcare Reform work best for them and to make informed choices. A smarter, more empowered health care consumer is emerging.
Enjoy your shopping experience!
- Smart Insurance Marketplace: Shop for Health, Dental, Supplemental, Temporary Insurance, and more.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois: Shop for Individual and Family Plans
- United Health Care: Shop for Individual and Family Plans
- AlwaysCare Dental (underwritten by Starmount Life Insurance Co.): Shop for Individual and Family Dental Plans
- IMG International Medical Group: Shop for International Insurance
- Cincinnati Insurance Companies: Shop for Life Insurance